EXTENDED INFORMATION ON COOKIES (Information pursuant to art. 13 D.LGS. 30 June 2003 n.196)
What are cookies?
A "cookie" is a text file that websites send to the visitor's computer to uniquely identify the visitor's browser or to save information or settings in the browser.. When the User returns to revisit the site, this information can be recovered. While browsing a site, the user can also receive cookies from sites other than the one he is visiting on his terminal (of "third parties"); this can happen because the website you are visiting may also include elements such as, statistics, chat, images, maps, etc.. that reside on servers other than the one you are visiting.
Types of cookies
- Technical cookies: I'm from 2 tipi;
- Persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date;
- of Session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed,they are used for the sole purpose of keeping track of the user's session while browsing, permitting, for example, to make a purchase or to authenticate to access restricted areas.
- Analytical cookies: They have statistical purposes and are similar to technical cookies, collect information, in aggregate form, on accesses and number of users and on how they use the site.
- Functional cookies: they are the ones who memorize, in order to improve the service, some user preferences such as language, the products selected for purchase, etc..
- Profiling cookies: the purpose is to create profiles relating to the user and then show advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
The Guarantor distinguishes the aforementioned obligations based on the type of cookies used:
- Technical cookies to which they are also equivalent, navigation cookies, analytics cookies and functionality cookies, for which no consent is required, without prejudice to the obligation to provide information regarding their use;
Which cookies are used on the site?
- The site uses technical cookies which are essential for the functionality of the site itself. These cookies are not stored on the user's computer but remain in the browser's memory only for the time of the site browsing session.
It's possible, right away, read the privacy policies of these third parties on the site.
- The site uses statistics from Google Analytics Privacy disclaimer – Informativa Privacy Partner – Cookie information;
- It is possible to selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the component of opt-out provided by Google;
- The site uses a script addthis to print or share via email or through social networks, the contents of the site. Privacy disclaimer.
Other information on links / badges on the site
- Google+ (informative)
- Google Maps (informative)
- Facebook (informative)
- Twitter (informative)
- Linkedin (informative)
- YouTube (informative)
By continuing to browse the site, you accept the use of the cookies indicated
How you can change your cookie settings?
Most of the navigation software / browsers allow you to delete the cookies on your computer's hard drive or even to change the settings even with the possibility of blocking the acceptance of cookies, however we point out that with too restrictive settings the majority of modern sites will not be able to function properly.
How to change settings for:
This page is always reachable from the link Conditions and Privacy at the bottom of all pages of the site.
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:a) the origin of personal data;b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;c) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;d) the identity of the owner, of the managers and the designated representative pursuant to the article 5, comma 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:a) the update, rectification or, when I saw interest, data integration;b) cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;c) certification that the operations referred to in letters a) e b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- The interested party or the person from whom the personal data are collected are previously informed orally or in writing about:a) the purposes and methods of the processing for which the data are intended;b) the mandatory or optional nature of providing the data;c) the consequences of any refusal to respond;d) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents, and the scope of dissemination of the same data;
e) the rights referred to in the article 7;
f) the identification details of the owner e, if designated, of the representative in the territory of the State pursuant to article 5 and the manager. When the owner has designated more managers, at least one of them is indicated, indicating the site of the communication network or the methods by which the updated list of managers is easily known. When a person in charge has been designated to reply to the interested party in case of exercise of the rights referred to in the article 7, this manager is indicated.
- The information referred to in paragraph 1 it also contains the elements required by specific provisions of this code and may not include the elements already known to the person providing the data or whose knowledge may actually hinder the completion, by a public entity, of inspection or control functions carried out for defense or state security purposes or for prevention, detection or repression of crimes.
- The Guarantor can identify with its own provision simplified procedures for the information provided in particular by telephone assistance and information services to the public.
- If the personal data are not collected from the interested party, the information referred to in paragraph 1, including the categories of data processed, is given to the interested party when registering the data or, when their communication is expected, no later than the first communication.
- The provision referred to in paragraph 4 does not apply when:a) the data are processed on the basis of an obligation established by law, by a regulation or by community legislation;b) the data are processed for the purpose of carrying out defensive investigations pursuant to the law 7 December 2000, n. 397, O, anyway, to assert or defend a right in court, provided that the data are processed exclusively for these purposes and for the period strictly necessary for their pursuit;c) the information to the interested party involves the use of means that the Guarantor, prescribing any appropriate measures, declares manifestly disproportionate to the protected right, or rather reveal itself, in the opinion of the Guarantor, impossible.